We are looking for a skilled RTL ASIC / FPGA developer. You think that Hardware is the coolest thing there is and appreciate that integrated circuits are the foundation of the future digitalization. Further you believe that we have come far, but there is still a lot to be done. For example, why do we accept severely underutilized memory….. ZeroPoint Technologies is a start-up company, located in Gothenburg, Sweden. We have researched and developed a technology that doubles the main memory capacity and memory bandwidth with 2-3x and we are going to make this an industry standard, one customer at a time. Are you in?
Aim of work
ZeroPoint is now expanding and need to add people in a wide range of technology areas including system software, system architecture and SoC design. ZeroPoint looks for a talent to strengthen the ASIC/FPGA design team.
- RTL Module design and simulation using System Verilog
- Testbench Design and Verification of existing modules using System Verilog and/or UVM
- Backend work, synthesis, equivalence check, timing analysis
Candidates are expected to have extensive experience in ASIC/FPGA design including RTL design and verification, extensive experience with Verilog and System Verilog as well as synthesis, simulation and optimization for area, performance and power. The ASIC designer will be part of a team that do system integration in customer projects.
Applicants must have:
- A M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of working experience in ASIC/FPGA design
- Experience in System Verilog
- Excellent skills with simulation tools such as Modelsim, Synopsys and Cadence
- Experience in UVM
- Experience from synthesis, timing and power analysis
- In order to improve gender balance, ZeroPoint Technologies welcomes applications from female candidates
Details about employment
ZeroPoint Technologies offers a stimulating working environment that boosts creativity, innovation and teamwork, which are important values for our success. The position is a full-time employment position in any of the areas above with an attractive option program.
The position is in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the following content:
- A description of the applicant’s exams
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A description of software/hardware experience and skills, with example of achievements if applicable