Imagine a technology that would improve memory performance without doing any changes in the memory itself by compressing all memory data in nanoseconds. As a part of “33-listan”, a list of the most promising innovative companies in Sweden, ZeroPoint Technologies are inventing something that has never been done before.
Join ZeroPoint Technologies journey from Chalmers to Palo Alto and apply for this unique opportunity now!
As a Computer Architect you will be a part of a tight group with a bunch of highly skilled computer architects, performance analysts, ASIC designers, Linux hackers, and business developers in the creative and entrepreneurial environment coworking place Mektagonen gives their guests. The Architecture Team is packaging the innovative technology into an IP block deciding the IP architecture and its integration into the system. This includes detailed modelling of the target IP and performance analysis before deriving the final hardware specifications. They take full ownership of their work and responsibility for the quality. This involves:
- Architecture design of IP blocks and integration to the system-on-chip of future systems
- Modelling in architecture simulation tools, such as GEM5.
- Performance analysis using existing tools or developing new tools.
- Transforming customer requirements to system specifications for a Hardware-Software system.
- A Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or at least 5 years of industrial/academic experience in computer/system architecture.
- Excellence in modern computer architecture design principles, particularly related to cache/memory systems.
- Extensive experience in computer architecture simulation environments, such as GEM5, PIN, Sniper.
- Extensive experience in programming in (but not limited to) C/C++ and Python.
- Team spirit, good communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Prior industrial experience is meritorious (if PhD graduate)
ZeroPoint is looking for a hard working team player who likes to brainstorm new ideas.
For this role you need to have a work permit in the EU/EEA, but you are not required to relocate to Gothenburg.
Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible. For more information please contact Co-founder and CTO Angelos Arelakis – firstname.lastname@example.org